Experience Freeport (Sample Itinerary)
- Arrive at your Freeport B&B for check-in in the afternoon or early evening
- Walk to L.L. Bean for some quick shopping
- Walk to restaurant for wonderful dining
- After dinner browse through other shops before returning to your cozy B&B
- Drive to Pemaquid Point lighthouse and park
- On the way back to Freeport, stop in Damariscotta (or Wiscasset, or Boothbay Harbor) for lunch
- Stop in Boothbay Harbor for local shops, wonderful views, and possibly a whale-watching tour (in season)
- Return to Freeport allowing plenty of time to get to the L.L. Bean Factory Store (closes at 9 pm), then on to other stores for more shopping (L.L. Bean’s other stores are open 24 hrs)
- Dinner at another excellent Freeport restaurant
- Evening shopping in Freeport Village
- Drive to Portland Head Lighthouse in Fort Williams Park, Cape Elizabeth
- After enjoying the beauty of the lighthouse and park, continue through Cape Elizabeth to Two Lights State Park, and visit the lighthouses there
- Enjoy a late lunch or early supper at The Lobster Shack at Two Lights
- Return to Portland and wander the shops and restaurants in the Old Port.
- Come back for more evening shopping in Freeport Village
- Make last-minute plans for any activities before traveling home
- Make a reservation for your next visit to Freeport!
- Bid a fond farewell to your hosts!